Vernaccia di San Gimignano d.o.c.g.

Vernaccia 100%

Altitude 180 mt asl, Age 15-25 years

Hand picking, softly pressed, fermentation in stainless steel tanks controlling temperature under 20° C. The 90% of the wine ages 6 months on the lees, the other 10% ages in barriques. The refinement in bottles lasts at least 2 years.

3.000 bottles

Intense yellow coloured with golden hints. Its aroma has rich floral and fruity notes with complex toasted and balsamic tones. On the palate it is full-bodied, with a lively juicy acidity. The long finish concludes with mineral notes.

Download data sheet
Soc. Agr. Fontaleoni di Troiani F. & F. S.S. - P.I. / C.F. 01343510523 | Credits